
1. HELLO MY NAME IS.. Jacob Alexander Seedman
2. AKA...SHALOM http://www.shalomcpp.com/
3. THE REASON YOU ARE READING ABOUT ME IS..Marlon was nice enough to ask me these questions about me and my brand SHALOM CPP.
4. I WORK FOR....Promoting peace through Shalom Cultural Peace Project.
5. RIGHT NOW IM WORKING ON..Colorways and answering these questions lol..
6. BUT ID RATHER BE...laying at a pool in LA drinking a margarita....
7. THE WORST JOB I EVER HAD WAS...At a vons at a stike in orange county, i almost got into a fight everyday with the strikers, it was funny...!
8. MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS ARE...On a material level: my MC Escher Puzzles, my skateboard collection, my art collection, and my rolex, its been in my family a very long time. On a concious level: My health and Happiness..
9. ID GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR..i would never give it away for anything my life is blessed..
10. THE FIRST THING I DO IN THE MORNING IS...Drink water, take a leak, blow my nose, and wash my eye crusties out..
11. MY PARENTS ALWAYS SAID..i would make them proud! and i have!
12. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE...real friendly.
13. I CANT STAND PEOPLE..when they lie and cheat.
14. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IS...The sunset, My neice Amayah, and people smiling.
15. THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IS...my big toe at the moment lol!
16. I AM WHAT I DRIVE/RIDE...I guess i am nothing lol!
17. MY MOST NOTABLE RUN IN WITH THE LAW IS WHEN... my house was robbed in SF and the cops tried pinning it on me..
18. IF I HAD TO SAY SORRY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE...i am saying alot of those lately. Sorry!
19. MY BEVERAGE OF CHOICE IS..water, my smoothies, and cold Tecate.
20. THE LAST TIME I SWORE I WOULD NEVER DRINK WAS AFTER A NIGHT OF...getting beat up, mugged and held hostage by a taxi driver!
21. AND BEFORE I LEAVE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO...Marlon, and all the people who believe in me, and support what i am doing La Chiem, Shalom Por Vida!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment