
1. HELLO MY NAME IS...Tony Varatip
2. A.K.A....tony47, tonyfourseven, spidermonkey, kitten, mowgli, paw walker, aka ka-ka pants
3.THE REASON U ARE READING ABOUT ME IS...the same reason why ninjas throw stars, and drangons puff flame.
4. I WORK FOR....fun
5. RIGHT NOW IM WORKING ON....my telekenisis, because i like to spoon, i mean bend spoons.
6. BUT ID RATHER BE..bromancing with marlon (ahahahahaah)
7. THE WORST JOB I EVER HAD WAS....staying home getting high and doing nothing...
8. MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS ARE.. my two god given specs,and the pair of mitts that came with me when i entered this so called life
9. BUT ID GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR...nothing and a whole lot of everything, as long as teriyaki chicken and rice was included.
10. THE FIRST THING I DO IN THE MORNING IS... i tell her to "hit the snooze button, 5 more min i swear"
11. MY PARENTS ALWAYS SAID... Are u hungry?
12. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE... feed me, food, knowledge, jokes, stories, laughter, gluttony
13. I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHEN...they sit on me, seriously get off me.
14. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IS.. sleeping right next to me..
15. THE UGLIEST THING I EVER SEEN IS...dragon ball z the life action film..
16. I AM WHAT I DRIVE/RIDE....voltron megazord, optimus prime, flying nimbus
17. MY MOST NOTABLE RUN IN WITH THE LAW WAS WHEN...i was 16 years old the day i got my "paper" drivers permit, took my friend noahs moms car for a joy ride, hit a parked car, tried to drive away,but the car was almost totaled and couldnt move, fat dude who ownded the parked car jumped through the passenger window and grabbed the keys. Didnt get a ticket or had to pay for anything, The police officer on scene was Noah's neighbor and Noahs mom made him pay for the damages done to her car.
18. IF I HAD TO SAY SORRY IT WOULD BE...to Noah Sorry dude.
19. BEVERAGE OF CHOICE...fiji water..
20. THE LAST TIME I SWORE I WOULD NEVER DRING WAS AFTER A NIGHT OF... ive yet to swear that..
21. AND BEFORE I LEAVE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO.....Marlon, Jwak, Markisa, Versatile Forward, TobaccoEd, Bang Bang Mike, Sack,Granduer Vu
20.
No comments:
Post a Comment